Here’s a fun post for all the experienced and newbie compers out there! I think you can relate!
You know you’re addicted to competitions when…..
- You buy dog food and you don’t have a dog.
- You have a pantry full of food with no labels.
- You miss your stop because you were too busy entering competitions on your phone.
- You don’t think twice about going out of your way to shop at a different supermarket.
- You enter your friends and family in competitions with their emails just for the fun of it.
- You call/email promoters to put in a ‘good word’.
- You check your emails whenever you have a spare moment, seeing if you’ve won anything.
- You pull over and take note of abandoned trolleys for the trolley tracker competitions at supermarkets.
- You drive your family to a car dealership just to put an entry in the barrel even though you can’t afford a new car.
- You get excited when the mailman comes to your house.
- Your passwords are all positive affirmations to win prizes.
- You tell people about your latest favourite competition and get the eye roll way too many times.
- You have a draw that’s overflowing with barcodes and receipts but you can’t seem to throw them away.
- You think in rhymes and try and to recruit family to help you with a 25 word or less answer.
- You regularly Google ‘win’, ‘competition’ and ‘prizes’.
- The perfect day to you is staying home and comping!
It could go on and on. Happy comping everyone!