New Year. New Wins.
I love the first month of the year. January is always full of excitement. New beginnings are so much better than endings. Its that time of the year after reflection when you set new goals and decide what do you want or what do you want to win.
Preferably I’d like to be winner in every way (who doesn’t?). If every bucket in life were full of wins I’d be laughing all the way to the moon. I often fall into the trap of not writing my goals down. Not keeping track of them. Not visualising them. I often know what I want or need but I don’t persist. But this year is going to be different. I’m aiming for balance in everything. I’m not going to binge on entering competitions and everything else. I’m going to do a little of everything everyday. So here are my tips for having a new year with new wins:
- Write it all down! You’d be surprised how powerful the written word is. Seeing your goals all on a piece of paper will give you a clear indication of what you need to do to get there. Divide them into parts eg. This year I want to win, This year I want to be…and so on.
- Put your goals where you can see them everyday. They don’t have to be plastered everywhere around the house but make sure you can see and/or read them first thing in the morning and before you go to bed.
- Get organised. There is magic in tidying up. Get rid of clutter and things you don’t need. Invest in a 2016 Diary and use it!
- Get your computer in order. Start with your comping files and start a new document for 2016. Create folders to put your favourite websites eg, Rhymer.com, poetry sites, competitions.com.au.
- Forget about the past and what you didn’t win last year. Move onwards and upwards.
- Change your mindset about winning and believe you can achieve anything and deserve to win.
- It seems obvious but if you think you’re not lucky you wont be so start thinking you’re lucky!
A New Year with New Wins can only occur if we ready to receive. Clear the way in 2016, prizes can’t find you if you have the blocked their way. Give yourself the edge this year and get ready for the prizes to start flowing your way. I’m sending good luck to everyone this year!