10 Time Saving Tips to Win in the New Year!
The end of the year is nearly upon us but wait there’s still time isn’t there to win? Right! In fact this is the busiest time of the year for competitions. Christmas themed giveaways are in abundance. Companies are unleashing their best comps yet and it’s holiday time! Which means lots of holiday comps!
I must admit it’s been a long year and I’m exhausted but I’m determined to go out with a bang! It’s a race to the finish line. I need to bulk up my spreadsheet of wins! We’re all busy but where to find the time? Ah never fear I have some time saving tips to win in the New Year!
- Write down all the unlimited WOL questions you want to answer. Put them in your phone and when you are on your commute, start brainstorming. If you drive to work spend part of your lunch break stewing over creative answers.
- Allocate a time when you can just enter competitions. Make sure to tell the family that this is ‘your’ time.
- Enter as many ‘easy’ competitions as possible and leave the ones that require more effort (WOL) to later. You will need this momentum to get to the harder comps.
- Like on Faceboook all your local shopping centres, department stores and supermarkets, this way you will be the first to be notified of local competitions that might require a visit in store.
- Make a shopping list of items you need to buy for store competitions. This will save you time in the supermarket trying to remember all the things you have to buy and the requirements.
- Make Forms Automatically Fill by magic! Chrome Auto Fill and Roboform will be your best friend and save you tons of time filling in your name and address a hundred times.
- Ask friends and family if they have any ideas when it comes to tricky WOL answers. Brainstorming as a family really is fun and it helps to get all the creative juices flowing. You will be surprised by everyone’s ideas which will give you even more ideas.
- Develop a system to keep track of all competitions entered. There’s nothing worse when you think of a killer WOL answer for a comp you have already entered. Start a spreadsheet or Word document, its up to you what system you choose but make sure its fast to look up the info you need.
- Create a weekly schedule so you make time for everything want to do for the week. This way you don’t feel overwhelmed and you can keep to your schedule.
10. Keep SMS comps on you phone and copy paste your details to enter every day.
This time of the year really is magical and what a better way to end it than with a few wins. The good news there still is time to enter and you can rest when January arrives! So get cracking!